How to use Shape tool in CorelDraw X7? The Shape Tool is a tool that we can use to make curves on straight lines in CorelDraw. In this group, there are eight tools that you can use to process images, especially those based on vectors. Below I will show you how to use the Shape tool, Smooth, Smooth, Twirl, Attract, Repel, and Smudge through a short video.
The function of each tool is as follows:
- Shape tool: to edit the shape of a curve object
- Smooth tool: To change the object to be soft.
- Smear tool: To draw objects by dragging the outline.
- Twirl tool: To change the shape into a round like a whirlwind.
- Attract tool: To change the outline towards the cursor direction like a magnet.
- Repel tool: Has the same function as the Attack Tool, but in the opposite direction.
- Smudge tool: to change vector object by dragging along the outline
- Roughen tool: to change the outline of a vector object by dragging along the line
Watch the following video